A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OHL INFRASTRUCTURE, INC.
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Justice Department Clears CenturyLink's $25 Billion Takeover of Level 3
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The U.S. Justice Department agreed to clear CenturyLink Inc.’s $25 billion takeover of Level 3 Communications Inc. if the telecom providers shed some of their fiber-optic infrastructure, moving the deal one step closer to closing.
- Fantasy golf rankings: 2017 OHL Classic at Mayakoba
By Brentley Romine - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The PGA Tour is heading to Mexico for its second to last event of the fall season, the OHL Classic at Mayakoba. El Camaleon Golf Course in (...)
- PGA Tour tee times, pairings: 2017 OHL Classic at Mayakoba
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Here are the tee times, pairings for the first and second rounds of the 2017 OHL Classic at Mayakoba on Thursday and Friday at El Camaleon (...)
- Fantasy golf expert picks: 2017 OHL Classic at Mayakoba
By Golfweek Staff Writer - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Need help with your fantasy-golf lineups for this week’s OHL Classic at Mayakoba? Our fantasy-golf experts are here to help. From picks to (...)