Jurors weighed whether Officer Wayne Isaacs had a duty to retreat from a confrontation with Delrawn Small. Defense lawyers said he had the right to defend himself.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OFF DUTY CHEF, INC.
Around the Web
- Police Officer Found Not Guilty in Off-Duty Shooting of Unarmed Man
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
- Time Inc. Debuts Video Series For Facebook's Watch Platform
Monday Sep 11, 2017
The show, produced by Time Inc. Productions, challenges award-winning chef Robin Bashinsky and millennial food writer Sara Tane to create a better dish based off a viral food video.