After playing Off Broadway earlier this year, the one-man show has lined up a limited Broadway run that begins previews Oct. 19 ahead of a Nov. 15 opening.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
USA CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
19 W 34TH STREET, STE. 1018
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10001
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OFF BROADWAY WITH JANIS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- John Leguizamo’s ‘Latin History for Morons’ headed to Broadway
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Cast named for Broadway’s ‘Harry Potter’ show
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Seven members of the West End company of the play will open the Broadway production next April.
- ‘Jersey Boys’ return heading off-Broadway
By Deadline - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Dates and casting have yet to be announced.
- ‘Hairspray’ actress lands off-Broadway role
By Christine Burroni - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
“Being a part of 'Stuffed' is fulfilling a lifelong dream of mine to do theater in my home city of New York," Nikki Blonsky said.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.