In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 20, 1987)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - OCEAN FRONT SEAFOOD RESTAURANT INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- North Korean Workers Are Reportedly Preparing Seafood For Stores And Restaurants In The United States
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
North Korea laborers in foreign countries whose wages are confiscated by Pyongyang may be preparing seafood for the United States.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.