A rare opportunity to fulfill a long-standing goal of creating an exceptional mass transit system.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - OAKTREE OPPORTUNITIES FUND X (FEEDER) GP, L.P.
Around the Web
- Hosting the 2028 Summer Olympics Could Fix Los Angeles' Transportation Network
By Aarian Marshall - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- IOC Favors Both Paris, Los Angeles Olympic Bids
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The International Olympic Committee took another step toward awarding the Olympic Games to both Paris and Los Angeles, issuing a report heralding the merits of rival bids for the 2024 Games as exceptional opportunities.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Nia Long Joins ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ for Season 9
By Ryan Gajewski, provided by
- Monday Jul 31, 2017
“The character was created specifically for Nia to capitalize on her strengths and personality, and we are excited about the new opportunities and dynamics she brings to the show,” said executive producer R. Scott Gemmill.[...] Read: 'NCIS': Maria Bello Joins CBS Drama as Series Regular
- David Geffen Pledges $150 Million to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
The largest cash gift from an individual in LACMA's history will help fund a $650 million project to replace four of the museum's seven buildings with new galleries....
- Actor David Arquette Unloads Historic Los Angeles Home for $8.3 Millio
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The seven-bedroom, eight-bathroom home has a history dating back more than a century, when it was designed by prolific Los Angeles architecture firm Hunt, Eager & Burns.