Kellogg's opens its first-ever restaurant, a cereal café, in New York City's Times Square on July 4. The menu features playful recipes developed by Momofuku Milk Bar chef Christina Tosi, and build-your-own-bowl options. Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal, Photo: Whitney Tressel for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 23, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - OAK STREET CAFE, INC.
Around the Web
- Kellogg's Opens Cereal Cafe in New York's Times Square
Friday Jul 1, 2016
- The Northern Trust 2017: Glen Oaks Club, hole by hole
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – It’s always exciting to see a new tournament venue on the PGA Tour calendar, the more so when it’s part of the (...)
- How Oak Makes---Or Breaks---A Wine
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Aging wine in oak barrels is nothing new, but it’s become increasingly controversial. Here’s a primer on what oak brings to winemaking and how to read a label to predict how oaky a bottle might be.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
- Saint Frank opens a new cafe in its SoMa roastery
By Jonathan Kauffman - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Kevin Bohlin's coffee company, which started on Polk Street four years ago, has opened its fourth location inside its new roastery on Mission Street.