Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
oak creek town homes mm associates LLC
180 clinton square
rochester, new york, 14604
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OAK CREEK TOWN HOMES MM ASSOCIATES LLC
Around the Web
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Five Years Later, Why Americans Must Remember Oak Creek
By Raghuvinder Singh - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
On the anniversary of the Oak Creek tragedy, Raghuvinder Singh says he believes the nation is failing to make hate crime prevention a priority.
- Mom accused of drowning 10-month-old son in bath
By Associated Press - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Authorities say an upstate New York woman has been charged with second-degree murder for the bathtub drowning of her 10-day-old son. Rochester police say officers responded Monday afternoon to a report of an unresponsive child at a home and found a baby in a bathtub. Officials say the child, named Jeremiah, was...
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- In Places of Worship Scarred by Bullets, Long Memories and Shared Pain
By JULIE BOSMAN and RICHARD FAUSSET - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Shootings at religious sites, like the First Baptist Church in Texas, prompt practical security measures. But the spiritual toll is more complicated.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.