In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - O V R INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- Every member of Hampton Creek’s board has stepped down except for the CEO
By Sarah Buhr - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Hampton Creek is in the news again — and not for the reasons it would like to be. Hampton Creek’s entire board of directors have left, except for CEO Josh Tetrick. Read More
- Dead body found on side of the road in the Hamptons
By Lia Eustachewich - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A woman in her 20s was found dead on the side of the road in East Hampton on Friday morning, according to police. Her body was found on a grassy shoulder along Alewife-Brook Road just north of Terry Road around 6:30 a.m. Her death doesn’t appear to be criminal, Suffolk County police said. The woman...