Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - O T E GRAPHICS INC.
Around the Web
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
- Uber’s C.E.O. Pick, Dara Khosrowshahi, Steps Into Brighter Spotlight
By DAVID STREITFELD and NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Mr. Khosrowshahi has many tasks ahead of him, including repairing Uber’s internal culture and preparing the company for a self-driving future.
- Stitch Fix Prepares an I.P.O. in the Shadow of Amazon
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The online retailer is a rarity: A start-up that has been profitable. But investors will have to decide if it can compete with the e-commerce behemoth.
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
- Live Interviews With C.E.O.s of Uber, AT&T and More: DealBook Conference
By DEALBOOK - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Dara Khosrowshahi, Uber’s chief, gave his first public interview on the job, and Howard Schultz, the executive chairman of Starbucks, lashed out at tax overhauls proposed by lawmakers.
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.