After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - O'MEARA ENTERPRISES, INC.
Around the Web
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Mark O’Meara makes one more run at Royal Birkdale
By Jeff Babineau - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England – Mark O’Meara was 24 and a PGA Tour rookie the first time he headed across the pond to play in a British Open, (...)
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Mark O'Meara hits opening tee ball of British Open out of bounds
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
And we're off…#TheOpen pic.twitter.com/VymiAUXEYH — The Open (@TheOpen) July 20, 2017 SOUTHPORT, England – The first (...)
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.