A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - O CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL
Around the Web
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- A Tax Cut That Lifts the Economy? Opinions Are Split
By PATRICIA COHEN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Economists are still parsing the details of the G.O.P. tax plan, but even some ardent supporters say expectations about heady growth and job gains are exaggerated.
- Op-Ed Contributors: How to End International Tax Competition
By DANIELLE WENNER and KEVIN ZOLLMAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
To attract investment, nations have an incentive to lower corporate tax rates. But there are mutually beneficial ways to stop this undercutting.
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.