A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NYS MAINTENANCE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- The analysts were wrong — about sports and business
By Jonathon Trugman - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
The Mets are out, the Yankees are in. While historically this has been the most common scenario in NY’s autumn baseball, this year it’s a huge surprise. This wasn’t how this year’s New York baseball season was supposed to shape up. All the analysts were wrong. And the analysts have gotten the football season wrong...