A team of emergency-response veterinarians made an extraordinary rescue of koi fish stranded in ponds and threatened by the wildfires that swept through Sonoma County earlier this month, according to UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NYS EMERGENCY SEARCH AND RESCUE RESPONSE TEAM INC.
Around the Web
- UC Davis vets make MacGyver-like rescue of koi fish threatened by wildfires
By Filipa Ioannou - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- When the Rescuers Come From Across the Country
By ALAN BLINDER - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
The United States has 28 search-and-rescue teams it can send into disaster zones. The New York Times embedded with one for its work after Hurricane Irma.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.