A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NYS CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION INC.
Around the Web
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- The analysts were wrong — about sports and business
By Jonathon Trugman - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
The Mets are out, the Yankees are in. While historically this has been the most common scenario in NY’s autumn baseball, this year it’s a huge surprise. This wasn’t how this year’s New York baseball season was supposed to shape up. All the analysts were wrong. And the analysts have gotten the football season wrong...
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Women Take Center Stage in the Reimagining of Dia Galleries
By HILARIE M. SHEETS - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
In less than three years as director of Dia, Jessica Morgan has made gender rebalancing of artists a priority, creating an all-female curatorial team.