Minority voters have a large political voice, immigration is seen as positive and multicultural identities are encouraged.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NYPA MIDGET RACING ASSOCIATION, INC.
Around the Web
- The Interpreter: Canada’s Secret to Resisting the West’s Populist Wave
By AMANDA TAUB - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Google and Walmart Partner With Eye on Amazon
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MICHAEL CORKERY - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The companies are working together to keep pace in the race for online shoppers. They hope a transition to voice technology will help.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- Russell Henley races to early lead at The Northern Trust
By Kevin Casey - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Here is a recap of the first round of The Northern Trust, played at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y.: (...)