New York City’s Taxi and Limousine Commission this week will begin testing a pilot program allowing drivers to lease a cab for less than the required 12-hour periods.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2464 BATCHELDER STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11235
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NYC TAXI LEASING & BROKERAGE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- NYC Taxi Drivers Get New Lease on Work Life
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Sale of Brooklyn Housing Complex Would Benefit Trump
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The owners of Starrett City, the country’s biggest federally subsidized housing complex, are selling the development for more than $850 million. President Trump is a partial owner.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.