Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NYC SOCCER LEAGUE LLC
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- On Soccer: Premier League Heeds the Siren Song of Spend, Spend, Spend
By RORY SMITH - Monday Aug 14, 2017
The opening salvos of the new season offered a vision of the Premier League as it likes to see itself: as not just the world’s richest league, but also its most richly entertaining.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- N.F.L. Protests Grow Louder as Others Fight for Kaepernick
By KEN BELSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The issue is the most prominent of many facing the league.