Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NYC/LI NARI EXCELLENCE IN GOVERNMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Dean Skelos’s 2015 Corruption Conviction Is Overturned
By BENJAMIN WEISER - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A federal appeals panel cited the same Supreme Court decision used to vacate the conviction of Sheldon Silver, the former Assembly speaker.
- How Is President Trump’s Business Doing? Check the Electoral College
By ERIC LIPTON, BEN PROTESS and ANDREW W. LEHREN - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The red-blue political divide is not only informing the president’s policies, it is influencing the bottom line of the family-run Trump Organization.
- Trump’s Female Accusers Feel Forgotten. A Lawsuit May Change That.
By MEGAN TWOHEY - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
During his campaign, Mr. Trump said the women who accused him of sexual misconduct were liars. A defamation suit could give them a chance to confront him again.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.