John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NYC GENERAL ELECTRIC CORP.
Around the Web
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- General Motors Announces an All-Electric Future
By Alex Davies - Monday Oct 2, 2017
The giant automaker will start with nine new all-electric models by 2023.
- Formula E wows the crowds with street racing in NYC
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The electric racing series has a new home in the US, and it put on a fine show.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- What a Shocker: General Electric Is Becoming Attractive
Friday Oct 13, 2017
Investor expectations for General Electric are low. GE should consider lowering them further as an ugly year gets worse.