As investigators look into whether the attacker had ties to terrorist organizations, it became clear that close to him had feared that he was heading toward extremism.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NYC BLACK TIE, INC.
Around the Web
- Driver Had Been Planning Attack in Manhattan for Weeks, Police Say
By BENJAMIN MUELLER and MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- House tied to 1692 Salem witch trials rises from near ruin
By MARK PRATT, Associated Press - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. (AP) — A yearslong effort to restore the ramshackle Massachusetts homestead where a woman accused of witchcraft during the 1692 Salem witch trials resettled after escaping the hangman's noose is nearing an end.A $1.5 million renovation project at the Peter and Sarah Clayes House in Framingham is expected to be completed in the spring."This is an amazing piece of national history, and it was just falling apart," said Annie Murphy, executive director of the Framingham History Center and a member of the Sarah Clayes House Trust, formed several years ago to save the structure.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.