Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NYC BALLET 422 LLC
Around the Web
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- When Two Men Fall in Love on the Ballet Stage, and Why It Matters
By GIA KOURLAS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
New York City Ballet’s same-sex duets bring a contemporary sensibility to an art that can be slow to change.
- Three Companies, Three Facets of Balanchine’s ‘Jewels’
By MARINA HARSS - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The ballerinas Dorothée Gilbert, Teresa Reichlen and Olga Smirnova talk about their roles in Lincoln Center Festival’s production of this 1967 ballet.
- Megan Fairchild, the Swan With the Screwball Spark
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Sep 22, 2017
After a stint on Broadway and a divorce, City Ballet’s Megan Fairchild has arrived at a new level of artistry and her first Odette-Odile.
- Dancing in Drag: All Male Ballet Redefines Gender Roles
Monday Oct 16, 2017
Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo, an all-male dance troupe in New York, brings comedy and gender fluidity to the ballet world.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.