The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NY VILLAGERS FOR EFFICIENT GOVERNMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.