Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NXGEN360, LLC
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- People Are Ripping Ted Cruz For Calling For Federal Assistance For Texas After He Refused To Vote In Favor Of Help For NY After Sandy
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Everyone still dislikes Ted Cruz, and Hurricane Harvey has given them a brand new reason.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
- 7 Fantastic Fundraising Ideas to Spring Into Summer
By Sandy Rees - Thursday Apr 27, 2017
Summer is just around the corner, and now is the perfect time to start laying plans your fundraising ideas. If you’re interested in reaching your goals, you need to get your donors’ attention and get them excited to support your nonprofit’s cause. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of exciting fundraising ideas well-suited for the30
The post 7 Fantastic Fundraising Ideas to Spring Into Summer appeared first on Get Fully Funded.