The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NS GREEN TAXI INC.
Around the Web
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Culture Caught Up With Spike Lee — Now What?
By THOMAS CHATTERTON WILLIAMS - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
After more than three decades as a provocateur, the filmmaker has returned to the movie that made him famous.
- Taxi drivers fired for green-dye smearing of women
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Taxi Medallions, Once a Safe Investment, Now Drag Owners Into Debt
By WINNIE HU - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Some taxi owners say they cannot hold on much longer as they lose riders and fares to Uber and other rivals, and their taxi medallions plummet in value.