The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NOUS ESPRESSO BAR CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Breville Oracle Touch Review: It's Expensive, But It Makes a Damn Good Espresso
By Joe Ray - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Breville's new espresso machine costs as much as a used car. But it's totally worth it.
- Judges expand ADA rule to include more websites
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Ka-ching! A gold mine for the plaintiff’s bar has recently gotten deeper and wider. Rulings this month by two New York federal court judges expanded the number of corporate Web sites that must comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act — prompting a new rush of lawsuits against unsuspecting stores. The judges ruled that even...
- Lady Gaga too busy for Vegas dive bar concert
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Lady Gaga is postponing the first stop of her 2017 Dive Bar Tour originally scheduled for Thursday in Las Vegas.