The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NOTES FOREVER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Recalling Spygate wreckage, the original NY-Boston scandal
By Mark Cannizzaro - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Ten years ago “Spygate’’ consumed the NFL with a news cycle it wished never got started. It wrecked relationships, cost the Patriots draft picks and money, and forever tarnished the reputation of the franchise and its Hall of Fame-bound head coach, Bill Belichick. Eric Mangini, then the Jets coach, blew the whistle on the Patriots...
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.
- Misty Copeland Becomes a Face of Estée Lauder, and Ballet Takes Note
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
An endorsement deal is seen as a vote of confidence in the popular appeal of ballet — and especially of Ms. Copeland.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."