In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NOTE FOR NOTE MUSIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Subscription Music Service Sounds a New Note: Profit
Friday Jun 30, 2017
Saavn, which operates a niche music service focused on Indian music, says is on track to turn a quarterly profit by the end of next year.
- Books of The Times: In ‘Liner Notes,’ Loudon Wainwright Looks Squarely at His Flaws and His Musical Family Tree
By DWIGHT GARNER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The folk singer — ex-husband of Kate McGarrigle and father of Rufus Wainwright, among his other connections — does not go easy on himself in this memoir.
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Misty Copeland Becomes a Face of Estée Lauder, and Ballet Takes Note
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
An endorsement deal is seen as a vote of confidence in the popular appeal of ballet — and especially of Ms. Copeland.