In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTHERN LIMITS REAL ESTATE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Mario Cantone’s Tenure As Anthony Scaramucci Ends With A Passionate Kiss On ‘The President Show’
By Andrew Roberts - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Mario Cantone made a big impact as Anthony Scaramucci on 'The President Show,' but is forced to say goodbye too soon like the real thing.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.