A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NORTHEASTERN PROPERTY REBUILDERS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Medical Team Races to Find Puerto Rico's Most Vulnerable
By Shamard Charles, M.D. and Lauren Dunn - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Residents of the small beach town of Loiza in northeastern Puerto Rico struggle to rebuild after being hit twice by Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
- Properties That Shout 'Timber!'
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Three luxury log homes that are on the market in West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.