A massive security effort is in place Sunday to protect 51,000 runners and soft targets spanning five boroughs for the New York City Marathon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MICHAEL C KEAHON
35 PARKER AVENUE
NEW CITY, NEW YORK, 10956
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTHEAST TRUCKING TRANSPORT INC.
Around the Web
- New York City Marathon features massive security effort after deadly truck attack
Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- NY family gets creepy note from apparent stalker: 'Your daughter is cute'
Monday Oct 23, 2017
Police looking for a man accused of stalking two children in New York City -- following the kids and delivering a creepy note to their family -- may have a break in the case, Fox 5 New York reported.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.