Police looking for a man accused of stalking two children in New York City -- following the kids and delivering a creepy note to their family -- may have a break in the case, Fox 5 New York reported.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTHEAST HEARTBURN PHYSICIANS PLLC
Around the Web
- NY family gets creepy note from apparent stalker: 'Your daughter is cute'
Monday Oct 23, 2017
- Sausage Roll Jesus Creates Heartburn for U.K. Bakery Firm
By DAN BILEFSKY - Friday Nov 17, 2017
To promote an advent calendar, Greggs stirred outrage with a Nativity scene in which the infant Jesus was replaced by a flaky sausage roll.
- Driver in fiery crash hailed cab as passenger burned to death, police say
Saturday Oct 14, 2017
The driver in a fiery crash in Brooklyn, N.Y., early Friday morning hailed a cab and left the scene — leaving his female passenger burning to death inside the flame-engulfed car, according to police.
- Cal's Collin Morikawa wins Northeast Amateur
By Kevin Casey - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Collin Morikawa’s strong start to the summer is rolling along. The incoming Cal junior played solid golf Saturday at the Northeast (...)
- Majority of U.S. Physicians Now Support Single-Payer
Monday Oct 2, 2017
A critical mass has been achieved and the Rubicon has been crossed.
- DDCF Awards $8.4 Million to Seventeen Physician-Scientists
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The foundation's Clinical Scientist Development Awards provide $495,000 over three years to physician-scientists who are one to five years into their first faculty appointment and ready to transition to an independent research career....