Acushnet Holdings Corp.’s chief executive is stepping down after spending more than 40 years working at the golf-equipment company, leaving his replacement to contend with slumping sales and a business model heavily reliant on growing the market for Titleist golf balls.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTHEAST EQUIPMENT SALES CORP
Around the Web
- CEO Switch at Maker of Titleist Golf Balls
Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Caterpillar on Track to Break Sales Slump
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Caterpillar raised its sales and profit forecast for the year amid rising demand for construction and mining equipment, partly helped by an improving energy industry.
- Hedge Fund Launches Proxy Against China's Sina
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
One of Sina Corp.’s biggest shareholders is launching a proxy fight with the Chinese internet company, calling for measures such as a potential sale of itself or its big stake in wildly popular microblog service Weibo Corp.
- Trump OKs 'substantially increased' sales of US military equipment to South Korea, Japan - North Korea warns more 'gift packages' to US as Europe worries about missile strike
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.