A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH SOUTH EXPERT TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Trump considers pulling out of South Korea trade deal amid tensions with North
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- South Korea warns North Korea may launch missile this weekend
By Fox News - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
With South Korea predicting North Korea could launch an intercontinental ballistic missile Saturday, a South Korean expert warned “hot-tempered and reckless” Kim Jong Un will not cease his beloved missile and nuclear program until he is “eliminated.” South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon said Thursday its neighbor may launch a missile Saturday while celebrating its...
- After North Korea Nuclear Test, Trump Saves Harshest Words for South Korea
By GLENN THRUSH, GARDINER HARRIS and EMILY COCHRANE - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
President Trump took a stern line against the new liberal government in South Korea, accusing it of talking of “appeasement,” amid an escalating trade dispute between the two nations.
- As North Korea Flexes Nuclear Muscles, U.S. Picks Fight With South
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
A U.S. threat to withdraw from its bilateral trade agreement with South Korea risks alienating a key ally as fears intensify over North Korea’s advancing nuclear-weapons program.
- President Trump Responds To North Korea’s Latest Nuclear Test With A Trade Threat And The Possibility Of A U.S. Attack
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Trump says "we'll see" to the possibility of a strike against North Korea and threatens to stop trade connected to the dictatorship.