The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTH SHORE MENTAL HEALTH LLC
Around the Web
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Ways To Support Co-Workers On World Mental Health Day
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
October 10 is the 25th anniversary of World Mental Health Day, and the 2017 theme is Mental Health in the Workplace.
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Sick and Afraid, Some Immigrants Forgo Medical Care
By JAN HOFFMAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Around the country, clinics that serve immigrants report seeing fewer patients since the Trump administration issued broad deportation orders.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Pay Mental Wellness Forward During Mental Health Awareness Week
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Raising children is hard enough, and today's socially fueled world has added a whole new kind of complexity, one that is riddled with mental health issues. One could say that mental health has alwaysbeen a challenge in society; however, if you do the research, the impact of a decade of social media on mental health is mind-blowing.