NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NORTH ROAD LHCSA INC.
Around the Web
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- North Bay fires at a glance: Areas being evacuated
By Trapper Byrne - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Areas where evacuations have been ordered Monday because of wildfires: •Napa and surrounding area: The Montecito neighborhood; Highway 29 north of Tubbs Lane; Old Sonoma Road to Buhman Avenue; Dealy Lane, Henry Road; Coombsville Road; Wild Horse Valley Road; Carneros Inn; Wooden Valley area. Evacuation centers: Crosswalk Church, 2590 First St.; Napa Valley College gym; Napa County Fairgrounds, 1435 North Oak St., Calistoga; Solano Community College library parking lot, 4000 Suisun Valley Road, Fairfield.
- Dead body found on side of the road in the Hamptons
By Lia Eustachewich - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A woman in her 20s was found dead on the side of the road in East Hampton on Friday morning, according to police. Her body was found on a grassy shoulder along Alewife-Brook Road just north of Terry Road around 6:30 a.m. Her death doesn’t appear to be criminal, Suffolk County police said. The woman...
- Uber and Yandex, a Russian Ride-Hailing Rival, Opt to Share the Road
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The competitors have decided to stop battling for market share and instead operate jointly in a handful of Eastern European countries.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."