Demetrius Blackwell was found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting of Brian Moore during an encounter in Queens in 2015.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2000
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2000 - NORTH METRO CONSTRUCTION INC.
Around the Web
- Gunman Convicted of Murder in New York Police Officer’s Death
By AL BAKER and JOHN SURICO - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- In Trial, Officer Recalls Chaos of Shooting That Killed His Partner
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JOHN SURICO - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
More than two years after Officer Brian Moore was fatally shot in Queens, his fellow officers relived what led to the shooting, and the frantic rush to save his life.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.