CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Authorities say a pregnant woman found dead in South Carolina was killed by her boyfriend in North Carolina before being left on the side of a road. Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said 28-year-old Mahmood Bhatti has been charged with murder and murder of an unborn child in the killing of 23-year-old Natalie Merrick. York...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2014 - NORTH MERRICK FAMILY PRACTICE, LLP
Around the Web
- Man charged with killing pregnant girlfriend, unborn child
By Associated Press - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- Goal of nation's first opioid court: Keep users alive
By CAROLYN THOMPSON, Associated Press - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — After three defendants fatally overdosed in a single week last year, it became clear that Buffalo's ordinary drug treatment court was no match for the heroin and painkiller crisis.Funded with a three-year $300,000 U.S. Justice Department grant, the program began May 1 with the intent of treating 200 people in a year and providing a model that other heroin-wracked cities can replicate.[...] if that means coddling an individual who has a minor offense, who is not a career criminal, who's got a serious drug problem, then I'm guilty of coddling.Regular drug treatment courts that emerged in response to crack cocaine in the 1980s take people in after they've been arraigned and in some cases released.In addition to the Monday-through-Friday court dates, Woods attends daily outpatient counseling, submits to drug testing, works at his family paving business and, although they are not required, attends Narcotics Anonymous meetings.In April, the National Governors Association announced that eight states — Alaska, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, Virginia and Washington — will together study, among other things, how to expand treatment within the criminal justice system.The grant pays for the coordinator and case managers from UB Family Medicine, a University at Buffalo medical practice, who enforce curfews, do wellness checks and transport patients.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- OPENING COMMUNICATION: South Korea willing to sit down with North on easing tensions, family reunions
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- S. Korea Offers Talks on Tension, Family Reunions With North
By Reuters - Monday Jul 17, 2017
South Korea offered Monday to talk with North Korea to ease animosities along their tense border and resume reunions of families separated by their war in the 1950s.
- Guam residents relieved - for now - after North Korea tones down missile threat - A nuclear attack? Here’s what to do - North Korea is executing, torturing and enslaving those who practice religion, US says in new report - Guam accidentally broadcasts emergency alerts amid North Korea threats
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017