Wine columnist Lettie Teague returned to the North Fork of Long Island expecting to find a proliferation of wineries and new talent. Instead, she found a community in conflict.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
RACHEL J. JOHNSON
1785 CROWN LAND LANE
CUTCHOGUE, NEW YORK, 11935
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH FORK CIGARS AND FINE GIFTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Why Aren't There More Wineries on Long Island's North Fork?
Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Colorado College Receives $175 Million Gift From Fine Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The center, which includes an art school, theater, and museum, became the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College on July 1....
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
- North Korea Renews Its Threat To Send ‘More Gift Packages’ Of Missile Tests To The U.S.
By Andrew Husband - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Two months after issuing the same exact threat over the July 4th weekend, North Korea threatened the U.S. with "more gift packages."
- Google Offers Concessions to Europe After Record Antitrust Fine
By JAMES KANTER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The search giant is changing how it operates its online shopping service, signaling a new willingness to bow to tightening regulatory pressure around the world.
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.