Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NORTH COVE MUSIC, INC.
Around the Web
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- ‘Amityville: The Awakening’ Is Finally Being Released… For Free
By Caleb Reading - Friday Sep 22, 2017
This film just can't get a break. It's almost like... cursed or something.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Weinstein Company’s ‘Amityville’ Fizzles While ‘The Square’ Soars at Indie Box Office
By Jeremy Fuster, provided by
- Sunday Oct 29, 2017
This week’s indie box office results were a case of extremes, as “Amityville: The Awakening” — the latest from the scandal-riddled Weinstein Company — made less than $1,000 total in its limited release, while this year’s Palme D’Or winner, “The Square,” had a stellar four-screen opening with $76,000 and a $19,000 per screen average.“Amityville,” which is being released by The Weinstein Company through Dimension Films, made a mere $742 for a per screen average of $74 from 10 screens.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.