PHOENIX — Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was forced out of the Nets’ win in Phoenix with a right-hip contusion. Neither he nor coach Kenny Atkinson would rule him out of Tuesday’s game at the Nuggets. “He got hit in the hip. We’ll evaluate [him Tuesday] morning and see if he’s ready to go,” Atkinson said. Hollis-Jefferson had...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NOR 345 HOLDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson gives Nets scare after hip injury
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
- Possumhaw Holly Information – How To Grow A Possumhaw Hollies
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- NY Gov. Cuomo Blasts Trump’s Tweets About The NYC Terror Attack: ‘Were Not Helpful’ Nor ‘Factual’
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
In a press conference, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Trump's tweets about the New York terror attack 'were not helpful' nor 'factual.'
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.