Mr. Newhouse owned The New Yorker, Vogue, Vanity Fair and other magazines associated with the golden age of publishing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NOLAN JACKSON, JR. & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Around the Web
- S.I. Newhouse Jr., Who Turned Condé Nast Into a Magazine Powerhouse, Dies at 89
By JONATHAN KANDELL - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- 2017 Tournament of Stars TrackMan Leaderboard
By Carlos Collazo - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- 2017 Under Armour All-America Game: American Team Hitter Breakdown
By Carlos Collazo - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
We take a look at each of the hitters from UA American Team.
The post 2017 Under Armour All-America Game: American Team Hitter Breakdown appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017