NEW YORK (AP) — Late-night legend David Letterman will be among the guests when "Jimmy Kimmel Live" returns to Brooklyn, New York, for a weeklong visit.ABC says other guests slated for the week of Oct. 16 include Billy Joel, Tracy Morgan, Amy Schumer and Howard Stern.Paul Shaffer, longtime bandleader on CBS' bygone "Late Show with David Letterman," will sit in each night with Kimmel's houseband, Cleto and The Cletones."Jimmy Kimmel Live: Back in Brooklyn" will tape before a live audience at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, where it has originated on two previous visits from its Hollywood home base.The show airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. Eastern on ABC.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NO OTHER MUSIC STUDIO LLC
Around the Web
- David Letterman among Jimmy Kimmel's guests during NY visit
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- In the Studio: Olivier Rousteing on the Importance of Breaking the Rules
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Other secrets from inside his Balmain studio include his fierce French patriotism and why he is bringing sexy back into high fashion.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.