A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NO. 1 KITCHEN LIN, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Jeremy Lin Shared Some Thoughts About Cultural Appropriation And His Dreadlocks
By Ryan Nagelhout - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Lin is trying out a new hairstyle, and he's looking for feedback on his dreads.
- Kenyon Martin backtracks from Jeremy Lin haircut hullabaloo
By Brian Lewis - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Former Nets star Kenyon Martin made waves this week by ripping Jeremy Lin’s dreadlocks and claiming the Brooklyn guard “wanted to be black.” Now Martin has deleted the controversial Instagram post and apologized to Lin in a TMZ video. Martin, who played for the Nets from 2000-04, insisted he was joking, admitted he was wrong...
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- WPP Invests In Podcaster, Brooklyn-Based Gimlet Part Of Digital Content Play
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
WPP continues to hedge its content bets, announcing a strategic investment this week in promising podcasting company, Gimlet Media Inc. WPP said it is investing $5 million for an undisclosed minoritystake in Gimlet, citing such branded content customers as Alphabet Inc., Ford Motor Co., PepsiCo, Match Group, eBay, Blue Apron, Goldman Sachs and Microsoft. Based in Brooklyn, New York, Gimlet wasfounded in 2014 and has 85 employees. It has raised $27 million in funding to date.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.