Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NIVARTHI CONSULTING LIMITED
Around the Web
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Fox News Consulted With The Trump White House On A Story About Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich
By Kimberly Ricci - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The false conspiracy surrounding a murdered DNC staffer's death is back, and it's even more confusing now.
- How Michael Flynn’s Disdain for Limits Led to a Legal Quagmire
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and DANNY HAKIM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Fired by the military, Mr. Flynn tried to build a lucrative consulting business. Instead, he sparked a scandal.
- White House Limits Pentagon on Afghan Troop Level
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Days after President Trump gave his Pentagon chief the authority to send thousands of troops to Afghanistan at his own discretion, the White House sent classified guidance that effectively limits the number.
- White House Correspondents Unhappy With Limits on News Briefings
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The group’s president, Jeff Mason of Reuters, met with Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, on Thursday to discuss the issue to no avail.