A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NIMBUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Weinstein Company Will Not Get Planned Cash Infusion
By BROOKS BARNES and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Colony Capital will no longer provide an immediate financial lifeline, people briefed on the matter said, but the troubled studio still has other options.
- Common Sense: As a Guru, Ayn Rand May Have Limits. Ask Travis Kalanick.
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
For all the influence of the Objectivist principles set forth in “The Fountainhead” and other works, some prominent followers have run into trouble.
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.
- Stellar Labs Raises $26.3 Million Series A Funding
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Silicon Valley technology company Stellar Labs, Inc. ("Stellar") has raised $26.3 million in Series A equity financing from Global Jet Capital (a leading provider of corporate aircraft financing solutions capitalized by The Carlyle Group,...
- Boston Residents Gather to Launch Community Capital Project
By Steve Dubb - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Group seeks $20 million by 2020 to support holistic, community-based business development.