SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NIKETTA CONTRACTING & CONSTRUCTION INC.
Around the Web
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Optimum Customers Could Lose ESPN, ABC & Disney Because Of Contract Fight
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Sep 25, 2017
If you’re an Optimum TV customer, you may have noticed a new warning crawling across the bottom of your screen in the last few days: They may lose access to several big-name channels, including ESPN and ABC, because of an ongoing contract dispute between Optimum parent company and Disney.In warnings being blasted out to Optimum subscribers, Disney says it …
- Newborn dies after contracting life-threatening illness from kiss, family says - Construction worker's 'spider sense' saves baby
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.