“Monkey see, monkey sue is not good law.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NIGERIAN LAW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WATCH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Did you hear the one about a monkey suing a photographer for infringement?
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- State Department concocting “fake” intellectual property “Twitter feud”
By David Kravets - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
“Our public diplomacy office is still settling on a hashtag,” State Department says.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Trump Launches Review of China's Intellectual Property Policies
By Andrew Rafferty and Monica Alba - Monday Aug 14, 2017
President Trump on Monday authorized members of his administration to determine whether to investigate if China has been stealing U.S. intellectual property.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.