NEW YORK (AP) — NBA teams are making a wardrobe change, with the traditional home and road uniforms going back in the closet. The host team will pick which of its uniforms will be worn for each game and the visitors will select one of the contrasting ones from their collection. Nike, which is replacing Adidas, says its uniforms are the NBA's lightest ever and absorb sweat faster, with changes to the neck, back shoulder and armhole to enhance agility.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NICKEL BACK RECYCLE INC.
Around the Web
- New Warriors jerseys to be partially made from recycled bottles
By BRIAN MAHONEY, AP Basketball Writer - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Oh, Scrap: China, the Biggest Buyer of America's Trash, Wants No More
Sunday Oct 8, 2017
The U.S., which recycles lots of paper and plastic, is getting blocked by its biggest customer, which now has enough of its own; ‘It’s backing up right now as we speak.’
- For Time Inc.'s Magazines, Fewer Copies Is the Way Forward
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The publisher is cutting back on the circulation and frequency of some of its biggest titles, part of a far-reaching cost-reduction and restructuring program meant to ensure the profitability of its core brands.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Progressives No Longer Burn Books; They 'Recycle' Them
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Missouri educators double down on stupid.
- Suspect hides from cops in trash bin, gets dumped into recycling truck
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017