With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NIAGARA WINE COUNTRY LLC
Around the Web
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Five wine country estates where you can pair wine and exercise
By Carey Sweet - Saturday Aug 13, 2016
Comstock Wines Estate Vineyards conveniently pairs the two with Yoga in the Vines. Can you do Downward Dog while sipping Sauvignon Blanc? Extended Puppy with Pinot Noir, or Cow Face with Chardonnay?
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- There’s Never Been A More Important Time To Visit California Wine Country
By benjaminesch - Friday Nov 17, 2017
In the wake of the wine country fires, the region is now dealing with a different--and entirely avoidable--catastrophe: stagnant tourism.
- Black water alarms visitors at Niagara Falls
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017