The union urged McKesson Corp. shareholders to turn thumbs down to a $1.1 million bonus awarded this year to Chief Executive John Hammergren.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEXTGEN PHARMA CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Teamsters to Big Pharma Boss: Vote No on Bonus
By Corky Siemaszko - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Judge orders psych exam for jailed Pharma Bro
By Emily Saul - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
A Brooklyn federal court judge has ordered a psychiatric exam for “pharma felon” Martin Shkreli, court records show. The order comes as the 34-year-old disgraced pharmaceuticals exec languishes in ?a ?maximum security ?jail ?in Brooklyn after Judge Kiyo Matsumoto ordered his $5 million bond revoked for a Facebook post offering $5,000 per strand of former...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”